Mumford & Sons 2013

Image

It seems that all my bridges have been burnt
But you say that’s exactly how this grace thing works.

It’s not the long walk home that will change this heart
But the welcome I receive with every start”

“Roll Away Your Stone”
Mumford & Sons
June, 2013

Advertisements

Coachella 2012

Image

Coachella tickets went on sale today at 10AM and I’ve been unable to get to the purchase page.  95% of me wanted to go this year, but the other 5%  hoped I didn’t, because it’s pretty expensive and I haven’t even thought it out yet or have people to go with (MK is a given:) ).

I’m seeing people sell tickets for $700-1,000 and I’m just seriously like, eff.  Really guys.  Really.

I’m just mad cause I didn’t get the tickets.

I stole this photo from Karin Yang on FaceBook.